Training Programs. From Daily implants to Complex Cases
Available Face-to-Face Courses
Course in Reconstructive Surgery in Human Cadaver
Fouad Khoury Technique
4-Day Intensive Course
Practices in Human cadaver
Place: Madrid - Spain
Full English Course
New dates: Oct 5-6-7-8th 2022
Last places available!
Courses / Conferences 2022-2023
- 🇨🇱 January 13-15 Santiago de Chile – Chile
- 🇸🇦 January 20-22 Riyadh – Saudi Arabia
- 🇲🇽 February 17-19 Querétaro – Mexico
- 🇪🇸 March 4-5 Tenerife – Spain
- 🇩🇴 April 5-8 Santo Domingo – Dom Rep
- 🇪🇸 April 20-23 Reconstructive Course Madrid – Spain
- 🇪🇸 May 6-7 Valencia – Spain
- 🇺🇸 May 20-22 Nevada & Colorado – USA
- 🇩🇴 June 7-10 Santo Domingo – Dom Rep
- 🇲🇽 September 8-10 Queretaro – Mexico
- 🇺🇸 September 24-25 Denver – Colorado. Last spots! Link to info
- 🇪🇸 October 5-8 Madrid – Spain English Course
- 🇪🇸 November 9-10 Madrid – Spain.
- 🇨🇦 February 3-4 Toronto – Canada
- 🇺🇸 February 25-26 Denver – Colorado
- 🇨🇱 October 26-27-28 Santiago de Chile – Chile
“If you think education is expensive, try ignorance”
Current Situation of Implantology
The success criteria that we used to apply since a few years ago, has become obsolete when talking about modern implantology.
Today, to perform a safe, predictable and stable implantology,
it is mandatory to have a very solid and specialized training of all the different stages that involve an implant treatment plan.
Answering to this current need of our patients we offer you a very high quality training program in Implantology and Oral Surgery. This will program will allow the participant to improve his skills and confidence even in when facing complex cases.
Online Training Program in Modern Implantology
Get predictable results in you Bone Grafting procedures Today
We share with the participants all of our full protocols, step by step, to lead you to succeed in Bone Regeneration Techniques in your daily day practice.
That’s why We have taken The Bone Reconstruction Course straight to you.
This is a unique Course, for the very first time you have a live online course, explaining in detail all the techniques and advanced protocols we use in bone regeneration.
Webinar Why does autogenous bone get resorbed?17€
Webinar: Bone Graft Biology. A must for implant dentistry!17€
Webinar: Kazanjian Vestibuloplasty. A safe and predictable treatment17€
Webinar: Modern Titanium Meshes in Oral Implantology. New Concepts17€
Webinar: Rotated Palatal Flap in Implantology17€
Webinar: Safe and Predictable Bone Block Harvesting17€
Webinar: Severe Bone Defects in Oral Implantology, Daily Challenging cases17€
Webinar: Soft tissue management in the Second Stage Surgery17€
All 8 Webinars
in a Single Pack
Bone Graft Biology
Rotated Palatal Flap
Bone Block Harvesting
2nd Stage Surgery Management
Why Autogenous gets Resorption